MacBook HDMI Adapter

By Dewa Gede Carma Putra on Friday, October 14, 2011 | 12:43 AM

Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Female Adapter Cable for Apple Macbook, Macbook Pro

This is a skillful option meant for relating your laptop to an HDTV, television exclusive of exhibit docks, or your A/V receiver.

Unfortunately if your macbook pro was purchased or else the summer of 2010 at that moment this adapter will not convey an audio hint at to the HDMI cable with the aim of you plug into it. That is straightforwardly remedied by purchasing a mini-toslink to toslink cable or adapter and running two cords.
MacBook HDMI Adapter

I cover this running from my Late 2008 Macbook pro to my Pioneer VSX-1020-K at that moment to my LG 42LH90 and it looks amazing. I will probably plait as one a 15ft HDMI cable, a 15ft TOSLINK cable, and a 15ft group cable to function as soon as I poverty to hook the Mac up to the immense screen.

Artikel Terkait